Culture Meeting Point (since 1995) is pleased to present the International Singing Competition 2018.
1st Prize 2000 €
2nd Prize 1750 €
3rd Prize 1500 €
Best Vienna classics performance
Best Franz Schubert performance
- The competition is open to singers of all nationalities.
- There is no age restriction.
- Participants can participate solo or with an accompanying instrument.
- An accompanist can be provided if required.
- Video selection
- Participants will send a video link of their performance to the address:
-6 participants will perform in front of the jury in Vienna on 13thNovember 2018
-Program will consist of three parts
Part 1: performance of a composition from Vienna classics (Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven)
Part 2: performance of a composition by Franz Schubert
Part 3: performance of a free chosen work
-Program will be maximum 30 minutes per participant
-Jury will announce the winners on concert day
Please include following documents and files in your application:
- Video file or link of your performance
- Name, address, telephone of the contact person
- Information about the performed work
- A passport or id copy of applicant
- Proof of payment
- Participants will send a video of their performance between 2 and 15 minutes.
- Video files or links should be sent to the following address:
- Entry fee is 100 € per applicant
-Entry fee can be paid using the following data. All transfer and bank charges are to be covered by the applicant.
Bank: Bank Austria UniCredit
Name: Culture Meeting Point
IBAN: AT96 1200 0006 0177 8103
If Paypal is not allowed in your country or you need a national bank account to avoid high transfer costs, please contact us.
- Applications including the video files should be received by 17th October 2018
- Chosen applicants will be informed on 22nd October 2018
- Final concert will be on 13th November 2018
Culture Meeting Point
Office Classic Pure Vienna
A-1150 Wien Austria
Deadline: 17th October 2018
Announcement: 22nd October 2018
Concert: 13th November 2018